Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wanna go blonde, please read!?

Okay I need some good serious answers.


My current hair color is a brown coppery red right now-


http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11uhr...


And my next hair appointment is in 2 weeks and I want this color-


http://photobucket.com/image/cassie%20sc...


And I know it%26#039;ll be very difficult to get the red out and I dont wanna fry my hair so I was thinking of going to a chocolate brown with bleach blonde highlights, I had it before like 2 yrs ago and my hair eventually got lighter from the sun and turned into this color-


http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bhxdz...


So I think if I do that my color will be ten times easier to manage.


Should I do that? Then I%26#039;d have to wait another 6 weeks to get my hair colored again after the chocolate brown..but is it worth it? I just dont want to have to bleach my hair, I dont wanna ruin it but I really wanna go to the blonde color.
Wanna go blonde, please read!?
don%26#039;t go to the chocolate brown, that will make it harder to get lighter, you need to go to like a strawberry blonde/lighter red, and then yoru next appointment you can make it blonde without frying it.
Wanna go blonde, please read!?
I think that would be really pretty on you (the sandy blonde).


But do pros and cons to make your final choice. Or you could try with hair stuff that only lasts untill you wash it and then you can see what you would look like.


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment