Wednesday, March 25, 2009

H0W D0 ii PUT 0N ACRYLiiC NAiiLS..?

So I want to learn how to do acrylic nails so I can save my money..!! How do I put on the powder and stuff explain all the steps to do it..Thanks...Person who gives the most details will be voted best awnswer.!! I could really use your HELP





- - - - - - - %26gt; ANY G00D AWNSWER W0ULD HELP %26lt; - - - - - - -
H0W D0 ii PUT 0N ACRYLiiC NAiiLS..?
WaiiiiiT WhaTt??
H0W D0 ii PUT 0N ACRYLiiC NAiiLS..?
this is a great site for very accurate instructions:





http://hooked-on-nails.com/acrylic.html
Reply:I%26#039;m a licensed nail tech, and I%26#039;ll tell you this much. Acrylic nails are much more difficult to apply properly than you think. It%26#039;s not a matter of going to Walmart and buying an $8 kit and going home and doing your nails. If you want to learn how to do acrylic nails, I suggest taking a formal training program and learning how to do them the right way. I know that%26#039;s not what you want to hear, but it%26#039;s the plain truth. It takes years to become highly skilled. Sure, the discount salons that so many people go to will do your nails in like a half hour. But those places are filled with unskilled techs. So yeah, they make it look easy because they aren%26#039;t doing it correctly, nor are they using high quality products. They pretty much just slop the acrylic on and then shape it and get you out the door as fast as possible. It%26#039;s nothing more than an assembly line process at those salons.


My advice is not to attempt this yourself without first attending a formal nail training program. That%26#039;s my answer, and I%26#039;m sticking to it, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment