Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Has anybody been in the namiss pageant?

my daughter has been in it 2 times , she was in it last year and she was in it just this past weekend in jackson mississipi, i was woundering if anybody out there has been in it and maby could give her some tips or advice to improver her stuff
Has anybody been in the namiss pageant?
I have done the namiss pageant before, in Wisconsin.





What age group is she in?





Ive been in Jr. Teen twice, and I have learned a lot.





E-mail me and I can tell u more, It just all depends on the age group.
Has anybody been in the namiss pageant?
I have been to the pageant and now my whole summer revolves around it and i would just like everyone to know how amazing it is and im practicly obsessed with it. I hate it when people that have know idea what it is say its a ripp-off when its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment