Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Help? Please?

I just opened a new iTunes account to use some gift cards I have. I created the account with no problem. I downloaded a video, then a few more. I fully got the first one, but as I was downloading my other ones, iTunes started messing up so I had to force quit the program. I went back on and since it signed me out, I was made to sign back in. I have no idea what my account name is-I tried my e-mail and my full name-I have no idea what it is. Please help, and I%26#039;m pretty sure I was charged for my videos, even though I could not fully download them. Please help!





Thank you!
Help? Please?
maybe you can email your account name to your email somehow ?


but once you get back in just go to store (at the top next to advanced) and click it and go down to check for purchases and it will finish downloading

No comments:

Post a Comment